1. To represent CFL players, it is mandatory that ALL Contract Advisors be registered with the Canadian football League Players’ Association.
2. Read carefully and in detail, the Regulations Governing Contract Advisors registered with the CanadianFootball League Players’ Association.
3. Complete the Application for Registration form in its entirety and have it sworn before a Notary Public.
4. Return the same to our offices with your registration cheque or international money order in the sum of $791.00 US (includes $91.00 H.S.T.) and a photocopy of your driver’s license, or alternatively a photocopy of your passport.
– All N.S.F. cheques are subject to a $50.00 administration fee.
5. Final approval will be based on passing a written, open-book examination. 75% is the passing grade.
– The exam will be sent to you via email.
6. Upon receiving final approval, a certificate will be mailed out to you, and you will be provided with all the necessary information to gain access to the Agent’s section of our website and of course, be listed as a Registered Contract Advisor.
7. The C.F.L.P.A. Board of Representatives has determined that the annual renewal fee shall be$412.45 US (includes $47.45 H.S.T.) and is due December 31.
8. Please forward completed application forms to:
Canadian Football League Players’ Association 6205 “B” Airport RoadSuite 208Mississauga, ONL4V 1E3