Cost is $50, apply HERE
How it Works
- Fill out an RPFL Agent Application- Your application will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 2-4 business days to complete the certification process. RPFL Agent Application Fee: $50
- Granted an RPFL Agent Certification- To be granted an RPFL Agent Certification you must 18 years of age and demonstrate a commitment to player education, development and advancement. RPFL Agent Certification Fee: $250
- After submitting your RPFL Agent Certification fee you will receive your official Certification in the mail. We will also send you our RPFL Agent manual, copies of our player contracts and an RPFL Agent Polo.
- Now your a Certified RPFL Agent you will be able to take advantage of all of the following:
- Negotiate Player Contracts.
- Sign players to a Standard Representation Agreement for an amount up to 25% of any compensation earned during the RPFL season.
- Field Access to all RPFL Tryouts
- 2 Admission Tickets to the RPFL Draft
- 2 RPFL Season Ticket Passes
- Ticket Revenue Sharing Opportunity
- Sponsorship Revenue Sharing Opportunity
- Any agent who is successful in getting an RPFL player signed to the NFL will be paid a bonus of:
- NFL: $2,000
RPFL Certified Agents
The following agents are certified to represent players in the Rivals Professional Football League.
- Christopher Hayes (443) 226-4027
If you are interested in becoming a sports agent for the Rivals Professional Football League please fill out an RPFL Agent Application and you will be contacted by us within 2-4 business days. For more information please call (313) 725-165.
This is a fee to file your RPFL Agent application with the Rivals Professional Football League. Once your application is reviewed and approved you will receive an email with information on how to confirm your identity and what you need to submit to receive your RPFL Agent Certification.